5 Money-Saving Travel Hacks You Should Know
With so many budget airlines out there, jet setting is no longer a luxury you can’t afford. Whatever your dream destination is, these tips would help you hack travel to save hundreds of dollars on that next trip!
Continue reading Traveling The world On A Budget
My backpacking travel experience in Bali
Three months of traveling around has taught me a lot the world is not what we think it is and is more than what we think it is, life without traveling is like living in a cocoon with no lights around you. Making new friends should be a every human nature. This is what I learned when I sent myself on peace mission lasting three month from which I had been separated from my entire life back home.
Continue reading Making Friends While Traveling
Enjoying the Cambodian Lifestyle
Every country has its story to tell and history becomes more interesting when it goes through the tests of time. 90 percent of the people living in Cambodia are the Khmer people. The rest 10 percent are the people from Vietnam, China and other minor tribes. Majority of them live in the villages and small towns in the rural ares. A smaller percentage live in the capital city. The food in Cambodia is majorly accompanied with rice or has the rice component.
Continue reading Life IN CAMBODIA
MR LA Lune has one of the best burger shop right outside Pontoon Night Club freshly made real ground beef, He has been making those great burgers for the past 10yrs or so if you ever in Cambodia grab you one of them they only cost 2 dollars I bought about 4 of them that night to enjoy with some of the local kids that was hang around, One of them was with his mother I really like enjoying a meal with the locals sometime thats how you get to know that place and the people around it, Plus the food is so cheap and you get such a big portion for what you pay for you can almost always pick up the tab for everyone.
Continue reading JUICY BURGER STAND
Had a really great week in Kingston Jamaica the last time I was in Jamaica was for New years of 2015 in Negril which was really amazing. For my second time around Jamaica I decide that i wanted to see the real side of Jamaica One of the best thing traveling around Jamaica being a black guy with dreads it makes me blend in with the locals more faster LOL.
Continue reading Kingston Jamaica
HUAY KAEW WATERFALL
One of the beautiful waterfall in Chiang Mai i had a great time there the view was just amazing. I had a bit of a journey in this waterfall forest I met this old man and his wife I think he was from Landon and his wife is Thai they gave me some free trekking around the forest usually you have to pay for trekking lesson unless you want to go your self and get lost. His wife was like a champ like she was made for this the way she was climbing up those rocks was really cool.
Continue reading THINGS TO DO IN CHIANG MAI
When it comes to picking the best spot to eat in Thailand always go for street food well that’s my preference, the food is cheap it has great flavor and seasoning. The picture above is one of my favorite spot I like to hit up you can find it on Khao san road there’s a lot of food vendors on Khao san but this one is a favorite on my list the food is cook right in front of you its always fresh the average price starts at 30 bahts.
Continue reading Street Food Asia
Had a pretty good night walking the streets of Patpong. Got my dinner which was some noodles mix with pork and beef and a coconut water to go with it, it was much needed with all the thai hot sauce I poured on it OMG!!
Continue reading Patpong Thailand Night Out
Backpacking travel by definition means you carry your belongings with you in a large backpack. This is a more independent and grassroots means of jet life wherein the majority of your travel required staying in dorm style hotels. Backpacking is great for anywhere in the world but is most commonly associated with the South of Asia.
Continue reading Traveling to South of Asia